Age of Ascension
- The Cast – Player Characters
- Mogrir Boldbrew – A dwarven warrior from narrows, in search of new glory for his clan.
- Lidya Alesser – A mysterious, highly skilled Avencian rogue looking for excitement.
- Moloch – A lizardman oracle of the Kesh jungles, seeking to understand his fate.
- Rose Rustleleaf – A halfling alchemist from Tamora, bravely facing a new land.
- Word on the Street – Goings-on in the background, related to the party’s actions or not. Check weekly!
- Adventurer’s Log – A simplified list of all known objectives, plus current XP, Fame, and Prestige.
- The Black Book – Supporting cast of NPC’s, sorted by location or loyalties.
- Locations of Interest – Places of note that have been visited over the course of the campaign, and could be revisited!
Age of Ascension Campaign Setting
- House Rules – Concerning the way the game is played.
- Character Creation – Any exceptions from the usual Pathfinder creation process.
- Race Selection – A summary of racial history and traits unique to Ascension.
- Class Selection – Example class roles to illustrate how a given class fits in.
- The Empire of Avencia – A young and powerful nation forged by blood and heroes.
- Geography – Lands of the Empire.
- Organizations and Power Groups – Regional or world powers that have influence in Avencia.
- Timeline of the Empire – Major events, according to the Genovan calendar.
- The City of Valcora – Capital of the Empire and its workings.
- The Appendices – Further lore and information about the the Ascension gameworld.
- Magic and Arcanistry
- Faith and Religion
- Tongues of Egias
- Currency of the Realm
- Seasons and Weather
- The Passage of Time
- Egian Flora and Fauna
- Legends and Lore
- Danger from Within
- The East
- The Underdark
- The Course of Evolution